Quotes & QuotationsPosted: April 19, 2011
- There are no traffic jams along the extra mile
- The difference between try and triumph is a little umph
- How long should you try? Until.
- Men exist for the sake of one another.
- Teach them then or bear with them.
- It takes two wings to fly
- Who, being loved, is poor?
- Spread Your Wings is enjoying new experiences outside of your comfort zone
- The heart may be broken, and the soul remain unshaken.
- It is common sense to take a method and try it. If it fails, admit it frankly and try another. But above all, try something.
- Happiness is not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort.
- Live with intention. Walk to the edge. Listen hard. Practice wellness. Play with abandon. Laugh. Choose with no regret. Appreciate your friends. Continue to learn. Do what you love. Live as if this is all there is.
- Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn’t be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn’t know it so it goes on flying anyway.
- Tomorrow do thy worst, I have lived today.
mistake is a crash-course in learning.
- Love is patient, Love is Kind, it does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
- The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.
- Do not count the days; make the days count.
- Have regular hours for work and play; make each day both useful and pleasant, and prove that you understand the worth of time by employing it well. Then youth will be delightful, old age will bring few regrets, and life will become a beautiful success
- I take nothing for granted. I now have only good days or great days.
- Life is too deep for words, so don’t try to describe it, just live it.
- Do not let making a living prevent you from making a life.
- Break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truely, laugh uncontrollably.
- Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first.
- Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.
- Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.
- Happiness is available. Help yourself